Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday....

Ya, it is. There's an inch of snow of the ground and the sun is shining. Me and Mother Nature are tight! We have to be, after all, Earth Day falls on my birthday. And it's being celebrated around the world, including a thematic tribute by some of the most popular newspaper cartoon writers. How cool is that! And, you think you know/remember the first Earth Day celebration? Well, take the Earth Day Quiz and find out.

I actually had a great post written about the North Idaho Democratic Dinner, but the photos sent to me were piggy-backed by a bloody virus and it has been hell ever since. I'm still working on it but may have to succumb to an expensive overhaul.... What a drag! Now I get to spend my birthday attempting to get all needed data off the computer. I guess that will teach me to forget my camera. I don't know how Don did it (he must have a better anti-virus program), but he did post one of the photos over at Red State Rebels. When I get my problem solved, I may find time to post....

Well, back to work, but with an eye on the Pennsylvania primary. If Obama wins Pennsylvania today, that would be some cool birthday present!

No comments: